You can use Regions online login ID to access online banking services like:
- You can pay all your bills and receipts online on time as well as transfer funds. You can also view your payment history to keep a track on whether you have paid all your bills or not.
- You can create alerts for account transactions and balances using online banking services.
- You can also access your account statements online.
- You can transfer money to other accounts.
- You can chat to REGIONS members about your accounts and credit history in a safe and secure environment.
- You can also use the GreenInsights tool that helps you set up a budget, create spending targets and save money effectively.
How To Login To Regions Online Banking
If you are a registered account holder of the Regions bank, you must login to your online bank account to check your account.
Step 1: Locate the Online Banking Login box at the top of the Regions home page at www.regions.com.
Step 2: Enter your Online ID.
If you do not remember your Online ID, please call 1-800-472-2265.
Step 3: Enter your password.
If you do not know your password, simply select Forgot Online ID or Password located directly beneath the Login box.
Step 4: Select the Log In button.
Once signed in, you will be directed to your Account Overview.
How to Apply for Regions Online Banking? Step 1: Visit the link and click on Enroll in Online Banking’ if you want to register for a new user ID
Step 2: A window will appear asking you whether you have a Regions saving or checking account or whether you have a loan, credit card or equity line.
Step 3: You will be asked whether it is for personal or business and then you will have to verify your account using either your ATM card or customer number.
Step 4: Once you have verified your account, you can create your user id and password. A link will be sent to your mail or phone and once you confirm it, you will be able to use your online account.
Step 5: For any more information, you can also call 1-800-240-7887.
How To Reset Regions Online Banking Password?
Step 1: Go to this link.
Step 2: You will have to verify your account by entering in your User ID along with your card number and PIN.
Step 3: Once your account is verified, you will be able to reset your password and use your new password.
Step 4: If you are having any trouble in resetting your password you can also call 1-800-472-2265.