HOW TO DELETE PSN ACCOUNT?
Deleting your PlayStation account should be an easy, hassle free process, but it is not. In fact, it’s quite the opposite, because it is not even possible to delete a PSN account manually. So you basically have two options to get rid of your account, you can simply stop using it and forget about it, or you can try contacting Sony customer service at 1-800-345-SONY and ask them if they can help you disable your account permanently.
Keep in mind that if Sony’s customer service area decides to help you out, and they delete your account, you won’t be able to use the same username and password to login to your account again. Also, all types of data stored in the system storage that are managed by the user such as data purchased and downloaded from the PlayStation Store, sent and received messages, bookmarks, PS Vita backup files, list of contacts, and more will be permanently deleted. However, if you decide to simply stop using your account instead of deleting it, you will be able to restore access to your account at any time.
If you don’t want to delete your account, then you’re probably looking for information on how to delete a user or profile on PS4, PS3, or PS Vita. You can easily delete any user, on any console, by following these steps:
DELETE PROFILE/USER ON A PS4
- Go to your system menu and select Users.
- Select Delete User and press “X”.
- Follow the provided instructions to complete the profile deletion process.
- Login to your account with the user that you want to delete.
- Now select the icon of the user and press the green button.
- And select “Delete” from the list of options in the menu.