CenturyLink is an American Multinational Communications Company which has its headquarters in Monroe, Louisiana. The company is known for providing its services to residential, business, government and wholesale customers and has its major area of operation in 36 states.
The Company has their Email services to facilitate the customers, so that they can manage their account online as well. In order to manage your accounts, you will have to first Login to CenturyLink. Given below are a few steps that might prove to be helpful if you are having confusions Login to CenturyLink.
- Type www.centurylink.net on the URL bar of your web browser. You can also click on the link to get automatically redirected.
- On the login form that appears on your screen, you are supposed to enter your Username and Password that was created during the registration process.
- Make sure that you eliminate all the errors. The username and password that you enter should be exactly the replica of the one that was created during your registration process.
- Also keep a note that the CAPS LOCK key is off while entering the password as the letters in your password are case sensitive.
- Once you are done, hit the Log In button and you can have access to your account in just a few minutes.
- You can also tick on the Keep Me Logged In check box if you are o a personal computer. This states that your system will remember the username and password of your account and keep you logged In until and unless you log out.
Reset CenturyLink Password
You might want to look at the steps below if you are stuck up because yo forgot your password. These steps can also prove to be useful if your ID is hacked too.
- Click on the Forgot Password option. You will be then redirected to a page where you can Reset Your Password.
- In the given spaces on your screen, fill in your High-Speed Internet phone number (10-digits) or Broadband Identifier. This will help CenturyLink to search for your account.
- In the second space, you will have to enter your Email address. The Email address should be your primary address which was created while Sign Up.
- You will be sent an Email on the address. Check your Email and click on the link provided.
- In the next space you will have to crack the security question and submit your answer.Follow the guidelines as directed and you will be able to reset your password.
If you do not have an account on CenturyLink you can create account easily by entering your Telephone number and then following the other procedures. Your CenturyLink email addresswill also help you get access to your information portal from which you can get customized information like local and national new, sports and entertainment.
For more information, you can just start up an online Chat with the specialized team of CenturyLink. You do not have to email and wait for days to get a reply. Instead you can just Chat and get your solutions as quick as possible.